spouncerECOLOGY has worked on a wide range of projects for clients throughout Northern Ireland, Ireland and the UK. Projects include
- ecological scoping studies for master planning projects
- habitats and protected species survey,
- environmental impact assessment,
- ecological survey for EcoAssessment,
- expert witness for planning,
- innovative landscape design to include healing and edible landscapes,
- access and rural development projects,
- ecology survey for roads, waste management services, hospitals, housing, quarry extensions and restoration, ecological survey and landscape assessment for windfarms and industry,
- post project monitoring, research and development in key areas of ecological planning for urban areas
- community heritage and horticultural education initiatives.
- Habitat survey of contaminated sites
- SAC Condition Assessment for a range of habitats
- Footpath creation and management expertise for a range of habitats
spouncerECOLOGY has an office base in Northern Ireland near Saintfield, County Down and works with Associates throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe.
The Principal, Celia Spouncer, is a chartered Landscape Scientist with the Landscape Institute with over 20 years experience in environmental planning, ecological assessment and environmental education experience.
Staff and associate consultants have considerable experience in specific areas of work bringing a unique blend of experience, skills and creativity.
Working with David Thompson and Judith Montgomery Watson.
Celia Spouncer - Principal at SpouncerEcology
Skills - Project Management, Ecology, Biodiversity Planning, Landscape Architect, Local Regeneration, Slowfood Projects.
David Thompson - Consultant Ecologist
Skills - Protected Species and Habitat Survey, Nature Conservation Legalisation, Countryside Management, Wildlife Guide, Broadcaster and Writer.